Low voltage frost protection
- Complete kits –easy to install
- Safe and reliable – operates on very low voltage
- Suitable for 1" pipes in copper, steel, alkathene etc. around the farm and in the parlour
- Special kits are available for larger bore pipes
- Automatic operation by optional frost stat
- Kits built for long life
- Low power consumption – only 10 watts per metre run
- Safe for use in buildings with children or animals
- Four standard kits give 15m, 25m, 35m or 50m pipe protection
Loheat's Frost Prevention system provides the most efficient and worry-free method of protecting all your plumbing from freezing!
Heating wires are designed for simple fitting to existing pipes and joints making it easy to protect the whole water system with minimum effort.
Four standard kits are available to suit 2.5 - 17.5metres of pipe, 17.5 - 27.5 metres of pipe, 27.5 - 37.5 metres of pipe and 37.5 - 52.5 metres of pipe. Kits comprise of transformer, cable, cable ties and fitting instructions for easy installation
Control of the heating cycle by means of an ambient air thermostat which will energise when the temperature falls below a pre-set level is available as an optional extra.
Special kits can be designed for longer pipe runs or larger bore pipes. Please ask for a quotation